March 10, 2022
Register here for the WBE Webinar | The future of Wastewater Surveillance to Protect Public Health
The future of Wastewater Surveillance to Protect Public Health
What we can learn from international approaches to public health monitoring
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 | 10:00-11:30 am EST – 16:00-17:30 CEST
Webinar Location: ZOOM
Learn more about the future wastewater surveillance to protect public health.
Moderator: Dr. Itai Bar-Or – Director | Israel National Centre for Environmental Virology
- Israeli Ministry of Health about the future of public health in the collection system
Moshe Wein -WBE Surveillance Project Lead | Israeli Ministry of Health
- Tracking antimicrobial resistance using a One Health-based approach
Prof. Ariel Kushmaro – Department of Biotechnology Engineering | BGU
- Managing an evolving pandemics using virome abundance and diversity
Prof. Jacob Moran-Gilad, MD MPH FESCMID | Ben Gurion University
- Lessons learned and the future outlook of public health surveillance.
Jordan Schmidt – Director, Product Applications | LuminUltra Technologies Ltd
- From pandemic disaster to pandemic preparedness: Valuable insights from two continents In this session we’ll share the lessons learned while integrating and comparing clinical and wastewater surveillance data from the Netherlands and South Africa into our dashboard.
Kerusha Lutchmiah – Consultant & Project Manager – Water Technology International | Royal Haskoning DHV
A dashboard is only as good as the data it receives, so developing a standardized data protocol was imperative to overcoming the challenges in the two very different countries.
These challenges include:
– Lack of funds & lack of ownership
– Testing not being accessible to everyone
– Large gaps in data, unexplained peaks and differences in normalization
– Differences in methodologies and monitoring regimes
– Privacy regulations
– Politics, including country bans and their consequence on research
Your wastewater contains the data.
We just need to extract it so that you can optimize your operations.
Contact us and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.