Kando is searching for an experienced customer success manager that will act as a trusted advisor to our customers. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder & a proactive problem solver with a genuine passion for customer success.
In this role you will work closely with our customers during onboarding and deliver water quality insights to drive value from our products. You will grow a close long-term relationship & retention.
You will support our customers throughout their journey, develop deep understanding of their use case, communicate progress of quarterly targets to executives, prepare case studies & references, manage escalations, and conduct regular status calls.
You will also collaborate with our sales team to identify expansions opportunities, achieve targets for renewal & drive customer satisfaction (including NPS)
You will communicate the Voice of the Customer internally to other departments to ensure we deliver superior customer experience by developing in-depth understanding of customer’s needs, and fostering Kando champions and evangelists
- Up to 3 year experience as customer success manager in a B2B SaaS company
- Proven track record in successfully achieving customer goals, driving customer satisfaction, increasing customer retention & solving customer issues
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Fluent English & Italian both spoken & written
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Flexible and eager to work in a fast-growing, multi-tasking environment
- Background in Digital water Industry especially in wastewater – preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies & earth science or a like is a plus
Kando provides end-to-end Digital water solution designed to help water utilities to effectively manage their wastewater quality. Kando’s Clear upstream solution enables utilities to receive a complete real time digital picture of their network. Water monitoring agencies worldwide trust Kando to provide utilities with tools and means to increase efficiency of their day to day operations thus impacting their bottom line.
We value individuals who care about the environment and want to do good in the world, dare to think differently and relentlessly pursue quality, who has a playful spirit and enjoy a good teamwork.
If you wish to play a meaningful part in making a real difference in preserving one of the most important resources in the world: water, then join our energetic growing team and help us revolutionize an industry!
For job application please send your CV to email@example.com
Only relevant applications would be answered